Iced Chai Published on October 04, 2013
In a previous post (http://www.matterialfix.
With the weekend looking like a total scorcher, we wanted to revisit our favorite spice concoction (one we fell in deeper love with in India). Because while summer warmth still lingers, and little pockets of cool, fall air tease, it’s the combination of both that has us craving the cozy delicacy (cooled down a couple notches, of course) of chai. The perfect summer-into-fall beverage!
(photo via http://www.
How do we remedy this craving? By creating a batch of our own! Check out this easy recipe we stumbled upon:
What you’ll need:
8 chai tea bags
1 cup whole milk (or soy if you prefer!)
1/3 cup honey
4 cups of water
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan
- Remove from the heat and add in the tea bags
- Let tea bags steep for 5 minutes
- Remove the bags before stirring in the milk and honey
- Chill in a pitcher for at least 1 hour
- Serve over ice!